Hello & Welcome back Book Lovers.
Today we pick for you the best romantic, passionate and enticing quotes from your favorite books that will surely make your heart melt and make you want to cuddle these books again.
Be prepared to for some tear dropping..Happy reading!
1. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
-The Fault in Our Stars (John Green)
2. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
-Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen)
3. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
- Love Story (Erich Segal)
4. “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb….What a stupid lamb… What a sick, masochistic lion.”
– Twilight (Stephanie Meyer)
5. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… every day.”
– The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks)
6. “If people were like rain, I was like drizzle and she was a hurricane.”
– Looking for Alaska (John Green)
7. “That the last two letters in her name were the first two in his, a silly thing he never mentioned to her but caused him to believe that they were bound together.”
– Unaccustomed Earth (Jhumpa Lahiri)
8. “Maybe Okay will be our Always”
- The Fault in our Stars (John Green)
(And yes we do all love John green)
9. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.”
– Atonement (Ian McEwan)
10. “I’ve never wanted more, until I met you.”
– Fifty Shades of Grey (E.L. James,)
11. “Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone.”
– P.S. I Love You (Cecelia Ahern)
12. ‘Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.”
– In Memoriam A.H.H ( Alfred Lord Tennyson)
13. “Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”
– Romeo & Juliet (William Shakespeare)
14. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.”
– Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel García Márquez)
(We know that many would debate it’s not a romantic quote but we surely feel it is one in the most simplest of words)
15. After all this time?”
“Always,” said Snape.”
– Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows ( J K Rowling)
Hope you enjoyed it..do drop in your comments!
Signing off for now..
(These quotes were compiled after asking customers, reader’s through a survey and some help elsewhere. Images via giphy.com and tumblr.com)