Hello and Welcome back book lovers. Sorry we haven’t updated in a while..
But we promise to give you some exciting reads from now on…
So if you are an online junkie or too busy or just plain lazy to go and visit a bookstore.. we give you some amazing reasons that will make you want to get up from comfy seats and get going..
- Sipping a hot cup of coffee and reading a book is the perfect way to enjoy the monsoon season.. and what better place than a bookstore.
- So if you are an online junkie or just lazy it’s a perfect exercise without too much effort.. a stroll in a store is all you need to lose some excess calories.
- Smell of old and new books in a store will make you feel like heaven..
- You can read books all day long in a bookstore in cosy corners without getting disturbed and without buying the book.
- Buying books at the store equals to making new friends equals to new crushes on fictional characters.
- You can meet new like minded people at a bookstore or you might even meet the love of your life there..you never know 😉
- Reading and browsing books makes you look intelligent and sexy.
- You will never discover new books by sitting at home.
- Who wouldn’t want to be surrounded by loads of books and it only happens at a bookstore!
10. And lastly personalized suggestion for books is an experience you won’t get anywhere.
So do visit soon a bookstore near you..its the month for discounts and its loyal readers like you who keep us in business 😉
(images sources via gify.com and tumblr.com)
The Cover of J.K Rowling’s much awaited Adult book ‘The Casual vacancy is out.
48 hrs already into its launch The Cover of the book is much under scrutiny for its look and appeal.
Critics have pointed out that compared to the Covers of The Harry Potter series , the cover of her book lacks depth and doesn’t strike out differently.
Well we wouldn’t want to compare the Harry Potter series with her upcoming book as they are completely different genres .
But the real question is.. Is the Cover more important than the story itself??
Do books get sold only on the basis of How attractive is the book Cover?
Or Would you buy a book for the author and their story .
Would love to hear from you (Our Dear Critiques & geeks)
Welcome To The Crossword Blog.
Your One and only Official Guide into the Magical World of Books.
All certified Geeks, Bookworms, Book lovers, Authors, Publishers or even Book Haters also or any body and everybody who just simply loves a good book are welcome here.
With this Blog Crossword aims to enlight you on the different genres of books, Popular Books, Not so Popular Books, Good To read Books, Inspirational Books, Magical Books and Much More..
We also want you to get to know your favorite authors interact with them or distract them. Know their favourite books, Likes, Dislikes & what inspires them to write.
We provide an inside sneak peak into these Master Storytellers and their Infamous lives.
To sum It all To Our Dear Readers..watch out this blog for Updates on Book News, Author News & Info.
You Can also get a chance to become a Guest Blogger or a Certified Crossword Geek Blogger with us who can Interview Authors, review Books for our Book Lovers and much more.. for this you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s Leaving you with a sneak Peak Of Ashwin Sanghi’s Upcoming Book ‘The Krishna Key’..
Signing off for now Untill Next Time Geeks.